• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

indoor rabbits

Yes! They should be eating their own size in hay a day :) You might need to try a few different ones to find one they like, you can get sample packs online. Also you may have to cut back on their nuggets in order to get them to eat it because they love their nuggets and will generally fill up on them over hay (must be like chocolate cake v lettuce lol)

We have my mini lop in shed i want to bring him il. We are going to buy an indoor hatch he still as a run of the house too. Thank you x

You don't really need it as bedding to keep them warm, but some rabbits are fussy and will only eat it off the floor, or only out of a hay rack

I have a big dog basket from Wilkos. Line the bottom and fill with tasty hay... the hay still manages to get dragged around the place so it looks like a farm yard :lol:

You don't really need it as bedding to keep them warm, but some rabbits are fussy and will only eat it off the floor, or only out of a hay rack

Ny two like to only eat it off the floor, and they refuse to use water bottles these days as well :roll:

Smudge is so fussy there is no way he eats his body weight in hay! OMG bit worried now, he hardly eats any hay but he is sooooo fussy i will leave him veggies and he will nibble them and then leave it. He does eat everything he shouldn't though like my chest of drawers lol :shock: my wicker baskets :roll: and human flesh haha;)

When keeping an indoor rabbit do you need to put hay in still

In a litter tray (something like an underbed storage box) or in a hay rack seems to work well :)

It WILL get all over the house. and dont know why, but you will find it in your bed at some point...and in the washing machine, your pockets (bra if your female) and in the car somehow :)

In a litter tray (something like an underbed storage box) or in a hay rack seems to work well :)

It WILL get all over the house. and dont know why, but you will find it in your bed at some point...and in the washing machine, your pockets (bra if your female) and in the car somehow :)

I like the way Gray knows about hay in the bra :lol::lol::lol:

This works for us too. Underbed storage boxes I mean! And yes hay still gets everywhere. I think it gets stuck to their fur sometimes.

I like the way Gray knows about hay in the bra :lol::lol::lol:

This works for us too. Underbed storage boxes I mean! And yes hay still gets everywhere. I think it gets stuck to their fur sometimes.

I live with a rather lovely young lady :shock: :lol:

Hay gets everywhere, yes, even more so if you have a JCBiscuit in your house :)

Back