• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what is happening?

ZoeLou

Warren Scout
I have just gone to check on Alix and he is the same as Rebecca was before i took her to vets. . I guess this is it. . I am so angry and upset to why? X

So get him to the vets right away? Or is that not possible?

Oh graham he is just the same as Rebecca no life in him. Blue mouth. . But yes we are going to the vets soon as hubby gets aback from shopping. . I am just sat crying like a baby telling him i am sorry. . I know i have to have him put to sleep :cry:

I'm so sorry. Did you find out what happened to Rebecca? Did you have a PM done I mean?

I really hope you are wrong about Alix and he pulls through but if he doesn't I would strongly advise that you consider a PM. I know funds are tight but, if it's something contagious it could put the kits at risk too.

Sending lots of vibes. xx

Did you not take him to the vets last night as was suggested? Or, at the very least, consult them?

I would bring him in now, and give him a warm heat source, or even just hold him and give him your warmth.

ETA- You need to be calm and not be upset around him because that will make things harder for him.

Last edited:
Did you not take him to the vets last night as was suggested? Or, at the very least, consult them?

I would bring him in now, and give him a warm heat source, or even just hold him and give him your warmth.

ETA- You need to be calm and not be upset around him because that will make things harder for him.

Hi he was fine yesterday started eating. He is in the house wrapped up. . I am calm as i can be. .

Being in the house is good, but he will need an additional heat source other than the hosue air. Maybe holding him and stroking and talking to him might help you both?

K

I am cuddling him. We are going soon. . X

Awesome :) To all of that.

He may be incredibly sick, but if your vet is good enough there may be some drugs they can try if he is still fighting when he gets to the vets.

Back