• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

making presents for buns-ideas please

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
well, i'm rather broke so i thought i'd make some pressies for eric, esme and the piggy clan to have on saturday.

any ideas what?

There are balls you can make from toilet roll innards. I'll try and find the link.

Alfie and Bubbles kindly sent Spenser one of these!
PC230382.jpg

Im gonna be re-arrangin their cardboard boxes and making a new tunnel for them to adventure through - anything like that is great fun for them!:wave:

Also filling a small cardboard box - punch some holes through it so they can smell the goodies - then stuff it with hay, herbs and any other thing they like - they will spend ages trying to get to the goodies!:wave:

thank you:D

i give them the uber messy stuffed loo rolls occasionally but i'll def make some for the piggles as they keep the mess in their cages;).

for the buns i'm loving the ball idea - shame the recycling has been collected today:roll: but i'll see what i can do with brown paper and card:D

Back