• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

readigrass and just grass?

breeze

Mama Doe
are they both pretty much the same?my feedstore has run out of readigrass and only has just grass?

oh right.i love the smell of readigrass so may just get afew bags of the camomile timothy hay until they get next order

Pretty much yes. There is a just grass gold which has chopped up straw in it so make sure you get thesis one. There is a countrywide store near you that will probably sell it

I find that readigrass is always difficult to get hold of at this time of year so now just stick to Just grass. It's a bit cheaper and my lot go mad for it.

I use Just grass for mine, they seem to prefer it to ready grass and I get the just grass much cheaper.

I find that readigrass is always difficult to get hold of at this time of year so now just stick to Just grass. It's a bit cheaper and my lot go mad for it.
\

I got a MAHOOSIVE bale, like 4ft worth of redigrass from my local horse supplier for £12. Got it in August and still have loads left now :thumb:

I have a huge box of the stuff in my understairs cupboard. It's been going since october from animal magic :wave:

They go mental for it but it gets *everywhere* lol

Yes I get the massive ones from the local horse place. they do last forever I think me and Rykat are going to split one next time

I got a bagful from THE aaaaaaaaaages ago, still going strong! They don't get it often though - the odd handful sprinkled in their litter tray.

I get Ultragrass which to me is completely identical to Readigrass except it costs at least half the price. The bunnies absolutely love it :)

Helen xx

Back