• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The 4 dutchies

Rachel89

Mama Doe
They have been dateing and so far all is going brilliant *touches every piece of wood in the house*.

Here they are enjoying some brekkie.

azcigy.jpg

I know, I keep watching them all flopping together,just the chocolate then it would look even better.

So glad they finally fitting in as when I tried to bond Dizzee in I ended up breaking the bond between Blue,Honey and Bracken :(
Blues had to take a back seat and finally let Dizzee be the one in charge :lol:

Yeah I did, totally forgot to PM you back :oops:
Need to be sensible and wait a few months before getting another dutch, I hate being sensible :lol:

Florence is fab, shes now the childrens bunny. Well they do everything under supervision so when shes abit older she will have a sepeate friend to the dutches. Shes still called Florence. Will get some new pics of her this afternoon.

my dad loves dutches. he used to breed the black and white ones. Ive never owned one before but i would love one in the future.

Yeah I did, totally forgot to PM you back :oops:
Need to be sensible and wait a few months before getting another dutch, I hate being sensible :lol:

Florence is fab, shes now the childrens bunny. Well they do everything under supervision so when shes abit older she will have a sepeate friend to the dutches. Shes still called Florence. Will get some new pics of her this afternoon.

:lol: It's ok. :) You will have a chocolate dutch before you know it. ;) Maybe next year! :p

Florence sounds lovely and she suits her name. I look forward to pics! :love:

Back