• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just for fun !!

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
If you could have anyone elses bunny on the forum who's would it be and why ??
I'll start :)
I would have Jasper, who belongs to mischeifs and tinks mum because he is such a cutie and I lovee dutches :D

Your turn !

:love: Jaser's honoured you chose him. My list is soooo long. :lol: So I will just mention a few.

All your 3 but first would have to be Russell because he's just lovely, gorgeous colour, really friendly and an amazing jumper. :)

Rory who belongs to DemiSmith because I love thriantas and he is adorable and so placid. :)

Blue who is Rach's bun because he is just like Jasper and any bun like Jasper I fall for. :p

Lola Rose who belongs to Kayleigh Jennifer because who couldn't love her? :love:

That was hard cos I want them all! :lol: :oops:

Last edited:
ahaa seen as tho, some people are nameing more I must add Demismiths HARLEY on aswell he is so gorgeous me :love: harley :L:L

not sure who i want but we would happily swap duke at this moment in time :lol:

mind you, not exactly sure anyone else would want him right now either!

I am in love with Patrick, who belongs to Twinsen Patrick and I also love love love Mrs B (Yvette's), she is such a big cheeky monkey).

There are so many though I couldn't name them all.

My favourite is Biscuit who belongs to Biscuit's Mum! She is gorgeous and cute and a naughty bun bun! :love::love:

actually - i think bouncer - belongs to jacks jane - loved the piccies of him with all they hay :D

(ive got the right bun yes and owner yes? :oops:)

Oooo, theres loads I want..

I would love Jasper as well, and Mischief and Tinkerbell, they are adorable together, and now I've said those 3 I'd have to take Blossom as well.
Heather and Bart
Minilop1's Locksley and Mabel:love:
Abi's Riley
Sky-Os Badger
chloemurrays Nahla and Benji
Umm puppyjess' 4
nursecroft's 4

Ohhh theres too many:love::love:

ETA - Ooo and CharlotteMc, Russel is yummy:love::love::love::p

Oooo, theres loads I want..

I would love Jasper as well, and Mischief and Tinkerbell, they are adorable together, and now I've said those 3 I'd have to take Blossom as well.
Heather and Bart
Minilop1's Locksley and Mabel:love:
Abi's Riley
Sky-Os Badger
chloemurrays Nahla and Benji
Umm puppyjess' 4
nursecroft's 4

Ohhh theres too many:love::love:

ETA - Ooo and CharlotteMc, Russel is yummy:love::love::love::p

My buns say thank you and we want your 4 to come live with us too! :love:

oh no there are way too many to mentrion but off the top of my head....

Wish
Ginger - GrahamL
Bouncer
Jazz ( WHO STILL NEEDS A HOME AND IS SOOOOOO HANDSOME!!!!! hiny hint!):lol:
oooh there is also that cutest little fluff ball who is white...is it Rosie? the little one who never goes off her mat?:love::love::love:
sorry if i got her name wrong...
Then of course Blackberry & co...any of them!:lol:
and Janes & Theo's buns....who to choose who to choose...at this rate Ive opened up a refuge for anybun & everybun!:lol::lol::love::love:

oh no there are way too many to mentrion but off the top of my head....

Wish
Ginger - GrahamL
Bouncer
Jazz ( WHO STILL NEEDS A HOME AND IS SOOOOOO HANDSOME!!!!! hiny hint!):lol:
oooh there is also that cutest little fluff ball who is white...is it Rosie? the little one who never goes off her mat?:love::love::love:
sorry if i got her name wrong...
Then of course Blackberry & co...any of them!:lol:
and Janes & Theo's buns....who to choose who to choose...at this rate Ive opened up a refuge for anybun & everybun!:lol::lol::love::love:

Ooo, how could I forget those bunnies!:love:

Ginger: i got picked i got picked teeheehee *binkies*

Biscuit: only cos peoples feels sorry fors yous when yous falls over all the times !

Ginger: :( Your so mean! Its not my fault my iccle leggies don't work :( Nobody picked you meanybum! *pokes out tongue*

Biscuit: okays, fairs comments. I'm off to the hay rack now. *nom nom nom*

Ginger: i got picked i got picked teeheehee *binkies*

Biscuit: only cos peoples feels sorry fors yous when yous falls over all the times !

Ginger: :( Your so mean! Its not my fault my iccle leggies don't work :( Nobody picked you meanybum! *pokes out tongue*

Biscuit: okays, fairs comments. I'm off to the hay rack now. *nom nom nom*

I would take you too Biccy:love::love::love:

Back