• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday Buns

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We have two due in tomorrow a bonded pair who are boarding with us over Christmas and so I got them a stocking each as we have them for all our buns and I didn't like to leave them out. Hope they like them I will fill them with goodies on Christmas Eve when we go round and fill all our buns stockings, and because it's Christmas I have made their pen bigger. :D

22-12-10010.jpg

22-12-10011.jpg

22-12-10012.jpg

22-12-10013.jpg

That is really nice of you, the owners will be pleased and will have a better time knowing their buns are being cared for as your own.

how sweet and what lucky bunnies they are. I'm sure you will get lots of nudges and licks to say thanks x

Aw - I'm so looking forward to bringing ours up to you in Jan, only starting to worry a bit that they won't want to come home!!

Aw - what a lovely thing to do!! I wish you lived closer, i'd be inclined to go away more! :lol::lol::lol:

that is soooooo sweet and thoughtful:love:

i've booked eric & esme into boarding for the first time ever in june and i'm terrified!!!! i hope they get spoilt like yours do:D

Back