• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit wants to know

loppy ears

Warren Veteran
Why there is not a section on RU for them, after all this is a rabbit site, what kind of rabbit site has nowhere for the rabbits themselves to post, he is sat in his hutch fuming and has just chucked his laptop in the litter tray in protest.

matthew and tabitha would like you to know that they would post, but they're rather busy with cabbage leaves right now...

:shock::shock: he is free to comment when ever he likes, Im sure RU feels they dont discriminate being creature everyone is equal :oops:

"Pffffft, too right, we are the most important people here :evil: i just shove Mommy off the computer, it's only fair :D:wave:"

Love Louie Bumble xxx

My Boys frequently start threads in Stories & Pictures - they just pinch my laptop and get on with it :wave:

Thank goodness Lucky and Daisy arent the only ones - i thought i was a bad bunny mummy because sometimes, as soon as my back is turned the laptop has been snaffled!
:shock::shock::shock:

Thank goodness Lucky and Daisy arent the only ones - i thought i was a bad bunny mummy because sometimes, as soon as my back is turned the laptop has been snaffled!
:shock::shock::shock:

"Mommy's buying me my own mini laptop for Christmas :D"

"Ymmy, laptop chargers :D"

Yep and DS chargers, phone chargers, sofas, wallpaper, shoes, coats and bookcases.

Thank goodness he's now in a bigger house and in the outhouse!! :lol::lol::lol:

Poor thing - he was only telling me he wasnt happy where he was living. :love:

Yep and DS chargers, phone chargers, sofas, wallpaper, shoes, coats and bookcases.

Thank goodness he's now in a bigger house and in the outhouse!! :lol::lol::lol:

Poor thing - he was only telling me he wasnt happy where he was living. :love:

"hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe"

That was Louie again :roll:

Ginger: i do finks that all the hooman peepols can stays aslong as we get tweats for being good bunny wunnys :wave:

Biscuit: noms? Huhs? Wheres? Ginger, wheres is the nomses!

Back