• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Opps my bad, feel really sorry for the rabbit now.

shadow05

Mama Doe
just went to put rabbit away and he was out in his pen and i was undoing the clips on the door that keep it open ready to put it in and he moved and just got wacked by the door :oops:.

feel really bad now. do u think hell be okay he looks okay eating hay and drinking his water got cob on with me like but im not surprised. :|

I am sure he will be fine, if he is eating and drinking fine then he should be fine :) If he stops eating and drinking tho It might be wise for a trip to the vets, but by the sounds of it he is fine :D My bun has had it worse :/ he was binkying in the garden and went head first into the fence, he just froze then carried on :L

I'm sure he'll be fine. My bunny ran into the side of the run once :roll: and she was fine. :) Don't feel bad, it was an accident.

i still feel bad now off all the things hes done thats gotta be worst. actually its kind of like that time he headbutted the wall dont know wat was going throw his mind when he did that cant take him anywhere this rabbit :roll:

i checked his head doesnt seem to be a brusing or anything. wanted to pick him up after he did it but not such a good idea with him.

I am sure he will be fine, if he is eating and drinking fine then he should be fine :) If he stops eating and drinking tho It might be wise for a trip to the vets, but by the sounds of it he is fine :D My bun has had it worse :/ he was binkying in the garden and went head first into the fence, he just froze then carried on :L

lol its funny when they do that cause its like they dont realise until after they have done it and then when they have there like whoa i didnt see that were the hell did that come from :lol:

I hope that he is okay. Sounds like he is. Accidents happen. I had the freezer open today trying to fit something in. Julie jumped real fast into the bottom bin fell out and whacked her head on the other side of the refrigerator. She was okay too. She looked very surprised then kinda glared at me as if I did it to her.

I hope that he is okay. Sounds like he is. Accidents happen. I had the freezer open today trying to fit something in. Julie jumped real fast into the bottom bin fell out and whacked her head on the other side of the refrigerator. She was okay too. She looked very surprised then kinda glared at me as if I did it to her.

lol ive had that from him to as well. mostly when hes walked into things. lol ive never seen him get hit on the head that hard though thats wat worried me lol

Is he acting okay today?

yep hes been his usual pain in the bum having a go at the flooring again:evil:. funny enough hes launched himself into the cage on to were he normally lays completely missed and fell over. can be so clumsy.

had to clean his floor which is a duvet cover after it was wasjed and dryed put it down all nice and clean and fresh and he just sprayed on it. i just stood there and though forget it u can live with now. cant wiat until hes done. :roll:

yep hes been his usual pain in the bum having a go at the flooring again:evil:. funny enough hes launched himself into the cage on to were he normally lays completely missed and fell over. can be so clumsy.

had to clean his floor which is a duvet cover after it was wasjed and dryed put it down all nice and clean and fresh and he just sprayed on it. i just stood there and though forget it u can live with now. cant wiat until hes done. :roll:

Hey, want to trade rabbits? Julie has spent the entire morning and afternoon helping me to make apple pies. Helping entails her biting and pulling on my socks and pants until I stand on one foot and pet her with the other foot. Also standing on two feet begging for the apples and smacking me with a foot if I don't keep handing her a peel.
What kind of floors do you have? Julie slides on the tile while doing binkies and runs into things. I thought she was the clumsiest rabbit but she doesn't do that on the carpet. Only thing is if she spends too much time hopping on the carpet she gets sores on her feet.

Back