• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie is a bauble thief!

martlou

Warren Veteran
I don't have any pics, but twice now Rosie has pulled a wooden stocking off the tree and run off with it to chew :lol::lol: After the first time I moved it a fair bit higher than I thought she could reach, but she stretched right up on to her little bunny tippy toes and still managed to pull it off :lol::lol: Cheeky monkey! :love:

sorry but without picture proof i just don't beleive you :D
now if you'd said little ted had done it that would be beleivable ;)

sorry but without picture proof i just don't beleive you :D
now if you'd said little ted had done it that would be beleivable ;)

I know! Little Ted hasn't taken much notice of it (probably hasn't realised it's appeared :lol::lol:) whereas Rosie is obsessed! She keeps trying to eat bits, and stretching so high she's nearly fallen over backwards a couple of times :lol::lol: The soles of her feet are very cute :lol::lol:

I know! Little Ted hasn't taken much notice of it (probably hasn't realised it's appeared :lol::lol:) whereas Rosie is obsessed! She keeps trying to eat bits, and stretching so high she's nearly fallen over backwards a couple of times :lol::lol: The soles of her feet are very cute :lol::lol:

:love: aww bless.

Back