• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just been up to the bunny room ....

mistys_mum

Warren Scout
to check on the buns and let misty and beanie out for another run, she was coming up and nudging my feet then my hand lol gave them all some hay for their supper made sure thumpers hutch was shut as misty was sat in front of it looking all forlorn, i dont think i'll have any problems rebonding them when he's neutered :D , i'm so glad i moved them into the spare room the kitchen looks empty now :lol:i love being a bunneh owner as well as all my other brood, i can forget about my past tramaus when i am with my babies :D thanks for the warm welcome on here i love it already ;)

Aw that's so sweet! :love: Glad you like RU it's a good community overall despite the odd misunderstanding (just like any family! :lol:). :wave:

AMETHYST

i'm now back in the living room and i can hear misty and lil beanie running riot lol must go and put them back in soon and then let mr thumper out for his binkying :lol:

to check on the buns and let misty and beanie out for another run, she was coming up and nudging my feet then my hand lol gave them all some hay for their supper made sure thumpers hutch was shut as misty was sat in front of it looking all forlorn, i dont think i'll have any problems rebonding them when he's neutered :D , i'm so glad i moved them into the spare room the kitchen looks empty now :lol:i love being a bunneh owner as well as all my other brood, i can forget about my past tramaus when i am with my babies :D thanks for the warm welcome on here i love it already ;)

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :wave:
One of my bunnehs is called Misty :)

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :wave:
One of my bunnehs is called Misty :)

I've got misty, beanie and thumper
star and alvin the chipmunks
rooney the dwarf hamster
rio, mia , lucy the cats
teya, roxy , diezel the dogs

at rainbow bridge i have sam my rescue golden retriever, ellie cat , bonnie cat , tabitha the kitten , and bailey the grey cat and 3 of roxys pups

I've got misty, beanie and thumper
star and alvin the chipmunks
rooney the dwarf hamster
rio, mia , lucy the cats
teya, roxy , diezel the dogs

at rainbow bridge i have sam my rescue golden retriever, ellie cat , bonnie cat , tabitha the kitten , and bailey the grey cat and 3 of roxys pups

Whoa, sounds like you`ve got your hands full.
I`v got ...
George and misty
Kenny and tinker
Florrie (my foster bun)
evelyn dwarf hammy
snowball and lucas the guinea pigs.
and at the bridge I have penny my dutchie she died recently, I miss her very much :( and billy my guinea pig :( he was just amazing :D

Just been up again to give dusk her tiacal eye drops the eye looks better but wont know more till wednesday fingers crossed bruce my vet can save her eye gave them more hay and changed water bottles had a busy day with feeding times for all my animals dog walking and bunny rubs, mistys kits are running round like mad now, beanie is bonded nicely with his father and misty and dusk will stay together when the other 4 kits leave us as when i took dusk to get her eye checked bruce told me she's a little girl and will stay in with her mummy, so its worked out good, will get them all spayed and neutered in the spring i let them out seperately for now :love:

Back