• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know of a Rex Breeder

Cat129

Warren Scout
Hi All,

Was hoping you could help me find a Rex breeder in or around Norfolk/Suffolk area (We live on the border), My mum has fallen in love with my lovely bun and wants one now. Cant find one for rescue anywhere near us and was wondering if anyone could help. Thank you

Do you know what rescues rehome nationally as I have looked and couldn't find any. I would much rather rescue a bunny and im sure my mum would as well.

We have the beautiful black Isabel looking for a home.
She is roughly 6 months of age.

(sorry about the bad quality of pic, I should have some better ones later today now my camera has resurfaced!)

Photoon2010-11-11at21263.jpg

Have you tried calling wood green at Heydon or RSPCA martlesham? Sometimes they don't put he buns on their websites so it is worth calling them. There's also PACT, again they never have much up to date info on what buns they have in so best to give them a ring. :wave:

Have you tried calling wood green at Heydon or RSPCA martlesham? Sometimes they don't put he buns on their websites so it is worth calling them. There's also PACT, again they never have much up to date info on what buns they have in so best to give them a ring. :wave:

There aren't any rexes at the RSPCA.

Thumper's Rabbit Rescue in Ipswich don't advertise on the web, but you could call her and ask (I would suggest googling for her number).

Last edited:
We have the beautiful black Isabel looking for a home.
She is roughly 6 months of age.

(sorry about the bad quality of pic, I should have some better ones later today now my camera has resurfaced!)

Photoon2010-11-11at21263.jpg

Isabel is just gorgeous :love::love: I have met her and she is soooo soft :love:

Starlights is in Essex so not too far at all :wave: I am actually in Nolfolk early jan so if you are interested PM Kris and I could homecheck while I was there?

Back