• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rory the Thrianta on Blue Peter

I was just going through some DVD's of me and Harley on TV and thought I'd post it :D Good job I made them use Rory for the vet check, Harley would of scratched the presenter to death if he'd of tickled his belly like that :roll:

I was just going through some DVD's of me and Harley on TV and thought I'd post it :D Good job I made them use Rory for the vet check, Harley would of scratched the presenter to death if he'd of tickled his belly like that :roll:

:lol: Rory is so good, he's made me want a thrianta even more! :shock: Must...get...a...thrianta!! :love:

He's a lot redder than he looks on the video for some reason :lol:

He was hand reared so very friendly, he's a little nut case though :lol:

I'm so glad the vet mentioned the importance of hay too, hopefully the message will have gotten through to the children and parents that watched :)

^^ Yeah agree - great tips! Very placid bunny to have his tummy tickled!:lol::love::love::love:

Yep :shock: At first they wanted to use Harley (He was jumping earlier on in the show), but he'd of kicked the presenter and carpet a mile if they'd of tried to turn him over, let alone touched his belly

He's been used in promo's for Burgess and in magazines/newspapers too (The photographers came to my house to do the picutres) :)

this is soo great demi :D:D Rorys a little TV star :L:L

Harleys had a lot more air time, I don't have all that footage though :(

I was origionaly going to be in the shot with Rory and the vet, but they cut me out as I'd of just been standing there :lol: It was all live too :shock:

Back