• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pumpkin has got where no bun has gone before.

Not only has he bagged the kitchen and half the dining room after finding he can open the dog door he has led me one heck of a merry dance this evening.

I finally found him after worrying he had got out in the garden. Never thought to check my office as that is stricttly out of bounds to rabbits with a locked door but there he was in my office sat under the christmas tree having the time of his life unwrapping peoples presents.

Not only has he bagged the kitchen and half the dining room after finding he can open the dog door he has led me one heck of a merry dance this evening.

I finally found him after worrying he had got out in the garden. Never thought to check my office as that is stricttly out of bounds to rabbits with a locked door but there he was in my office sat under the christmas tree having the time of his life unwrapping peoples presents.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ahhhh how funny. My only bunny Rocky passed away on the 10th Dec and as I was wrapping pressies tonight I commented that last year as quick as I was wrapping, Rocky was undoing!!!! so I am slightly jealous.xx

:lol:

The only christmas I had Flash he did an awesome job of unwrapping the backs of all the presents, which no one realised until it was too late :lol::roll:

I also just used the phrase 'merry dance' in a post. I didn't realise someone else was doing the same. :lol:

haha bless him.

My Sydnee was 'helping' me wrap xmas presents the other day....by tearing most of the paper to shreds!

Pumpkin has a nice new christmas pressie................a large dog crate that can take his potting tray litter box, dog bed and beloved box.

I can now use the puppy pen to create a no-buns zone between the dining room and kitchen so Teasel can be one side and Pumpkin on another.

I doubt if even he will be able to fiddle the double catches on it open.;)

All I need to do now is head up the road and buy some more wrapping paper.:lol:

Back