• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want these bunnies!!

I wish I could adopt these 2 bunnies from my local RSPCA!!! :love:

iwant.jpg

I want them so bad. :cry: Pollie on the left looks just like my Jasper. :love:

Last edited:
They are gorgeous! You could get them and bond them with Blossom! :love:

:lol: I was thinking that but the rspca needs at least a 6ft x 3ft hutch for 2 bunnies and I only have a 6ft x 2ft which would be for 3. :roll: I would need another shed but no room what so ever. :cry: Not until the garage is knocked down. ;)

This is what the RSPCA says about them:

Polly (left) and Parsley (right)are a pair of female Dutch Rabbits looking for a home to call their own. They have recently been paired up together and are getting on really well. All you need is a 6ft by 3ft hutch with an attached run and they will be more than happy. If you can offer these two young girls a permanent home, please contact the Animal Centre.

Also, I'm not sure if 3 females would work. :(

Last edited:
We seem to share the same preference in breeds, dutch, thriantas, and rhinelanders :lol:

They are gorgeous, I love dutch, I think I will be taken over by dutch rabbits next year tho :L:L I say dutchh are my fave but I secretley have a soft spot for lops :L:L and demi them rhinelanders are so gorgeous too :D:D

They are gorgeous, I love dutch, I think I will be taken over by dutch rabbits next year tho :L:L I say dutchh are my fave but I secretley have a soft spot for lops :L:L and demi them rhinelanders are so gorgeous too :D:D

:lol: And I thought you said once that you weren't keen on lops. :p Now you have two you seem to have changed your mind. :love: Great new siggy by the way! :D

Awww! I love Dutch bunnies! I also like agoutis but I may be biased as I have one now! :)

ahaa thats what I am like too :l, I love dutch they are my faves but as I have two lops I secretley love lops too :L:L

Back