• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I go and check the buns again???

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Or is 2 and a half hours too soon?? What if the bottle is freezing?? But I'll just annoy them if I go out too often!!! What if they're thirsty? Maybe some spring greens soaked in water through the bars of the run. Oh no they've had spring greens today - how much is too much??? Oh my head!! :shock::shock::shock:

If you changed the bottles four times daily, they would live :) Anymore than that is upto you. I wouldn't worry - sounds like you are doing them enough. You don't need to do it every two hours, perhaps 8am-12 noon-4pm-8pm-midnight as an example :) Or 7am-12 noon-5pm-10pm.

Some bunny owners will be at work so unable to do them all day long. You are doing great :)

Last edited:
Breath.... relax......... OK I'm stopped hyperventalating now! I'll leave it til about 11 then and go to bed. Woke up at 5.30 this morning worrying about them. Roll on sun room and indoor bunnies!!! :D

Spenser has had extra spring greens today. He gest smaller amounts more often because the stuff freezes so bloomin quickly. He seems particularly keen on the current batch of spring greens. I have some carrot coming up to room temperature he will get offered shortly (he is not always in the mood for carrot though).

I am forever traipsing out to the hutch, but that's really because Spenser is on his own, not because I'm worried about his water freezing (although I do change it if it has). Sometimes he just bobbles off to his basin, probably thinking, 'here she comes again, silly old moo ... oh, a crunchie there, I might just pop out again...' :lol::lol::lol:

Breath.... relax......... OK I'm stopped hyperventalating now! I'll leave it til about 11 then and go to bed. Woke up at 5.30 this morning worrying about them. Roll on sun room and indoor bunnies!!! :D

Mine have been fine in really extreme weather- they are still alive all of them :) Good luck

Spenser has had extra spring greens today. He gest smaller amounts more often because the stuff freezes so bloomin quickly. He seems particularly keen on the current batch of spring greens. I have some carrot coming up to room temperature he will get offered shortly (he is not always in the mood for carrot though).

I am forever traipsing out to the hutch, but that's really because Spenser is on his own, not because I'm worried about his water freezing (although I do change it if it has). Sometimes he just bobbles off to his basin, probably thinking, 'here she comes again, silly old moo ... oh, a crunchie there, I might just pop out again...' :lol::lol::lol:

Awwww the love of a bunny mummy! Spenser is a lucky boy!! :love:

Back