• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So worried already...

wally4eva

Mama Doe
I'm going away for Christmas tommorrow, until boxing day, I've never left all 4 bunnies before:(
My next door neighbor is going to be coming to see them whenever she can in the day but I'm scared one of them is going to get ill, and I'm going to miss them loads.:(
I'm leaving the vets number and any signs of them not being well to look for but:(

What things should I put on the list of things to look for to see if their ill? I've got a few but don't want to miss anything off.

At least I'm going to get text updates a few times a day:)

Sorry don't have any advice as I'm very new to bunnies and haven't actually left Spenser overnight yet. Regular text updates will hopefully put your mind at rest. Tell the bunnies to be good and look after each other. :wave:

I was worried to death when I left my two earlier on in the year overnight. However, my friend (who doesn't own rabbits herself) was brilliant with them:D.

I left her a list of what to do and I made sure that things like food etc were ready in labelled bags, so she just had to put it in the bowls. I left a list of things to watch out for and I told her that I would rather she rang me than didn't if she was worried. I also left the number of a bunny savvy friend (I'd asked beforehand), so if she couldn't get hold of me, there was someone to help.

I'd say symptoms to look out for are not eating and things like loose poo.

Back