• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hee hee - munch munch munch!

My OH always leaves things lying around, I just tell him that if they are on the floor or on the sofa then they are rabbit toys, whatever they are.

Oh and I usually find some poo under my bed :oops: *quickly adds* rabbit poo that is!

Hee hee - munch munch munch!

My OH always leaves things lying around, I just tell him that if they are on the floor or on the sofa then they are rabbit toys, whatever they are.

Oh and I usually find some poo under my bed :oops: *quickly adds* rabbit poo that is!

:lol::lol: That is a good technique although thats what he would say about my bags and shoes :lol:

Oh Pierre frequently eats it ON the bed :roll: To be honest ha I've woken up with some in my bed :evil:, I want a no pooing/eating area and that is my bed but alas Pierre always has his way.

Ha! This is why my two aren't allowed under the bed!!

Well it won't be a problem when we move out of this current place as he will have his own room, but now its "Pierre's area" where he hides/sleeps and jumps to get us we can't now border it off :lol:

Well it won't be a problem when we move out of this current place as he will have his own room, but now its "Pierre's area" where he hides/sleeps and jumps to get us we can't now border it off :lol:

Yeah I can understand that! Mine have never been allowed under the bed since they moved in in January. The bed has collapsed in the past so I'm wary of them going under there.

Yeah I can understand that! Mine have never been allowed under the bed since they moved in in January. The bed has collapsed in the past so I'm wary of them going under there.

Thats fair enough, are they allowed on it? Or have you been sensible and banned them to :lol:

its not what you find under the bed here its what you find in the bed :? how do they manage to get poo under the covers without moving them.

its not what you find under the bed here its what you find in the bed :? how do they manage to get poo under the covers without moving them.

Ahh see this is what I thought until I woke up one night and due to our sleeping movements the mattress does show and thats the spot where Pierre usually is and then they roll around. Also it doesn't help when its crumbling as then it just gets everywhere :roll:

Ahh see this is what I thought until I woke up one night and due to our sleeping movements the mattress does show and thats the spot where Pierre usually is and then they roll around. Also it doesn't help when its crumbling as then it just gets everywhere :roll:

ah yes but ours are shut away when we are in bed, but my daughter still woke up with one stuck to her face :lol:

ah yes but ours are shut away when we are in bed, but my daughter still woke up with one stuck to her face :lol:

:lol::lol: wow thats not a nice thing to wake up too :lol:

Maybe she picked it up with her foot? They always get caught in between my toes :lol:, this is quite disgusting, I don't care rabbit poo is mainlky hay its much cleaner than any other poo :lol:

Thats fair enough, are they allowed on it? Or have you been sensible and banned them to :lol:

*cough* :oops:

I'll let this picture answer that for you :oops:

Photo0480-vi.jpg

*cough* :oops:

I'll let this picture answer that for you :oops:

Photo0480-vi.jpg

Awww they have a ramp thats ace :D
Do they use it alot or do they jump up?
Pierre just jumps :( which isn't helpful when we're trying to sleep and me and my OH are huddled together as we don't want to lay too near the edge as Pierre jumps on our faces :(

Lovely buns :)

Is that a sneaky 2nd bun under the ramp too?

Awww they have a ramp thats ace :D
Do they use it alot or do they jump up?
Pierre just jumps :( which isn't helpful when we're trying to sleep and me and my OH are huddled together as we don't want to lay too near the edge as Pierre jumps on our faces :(

Lovely buns :)

Is that a sneaky 2nd bun under the ramp too?

About 80% of the time they use the ramp to get up. Mischa always uses it to get down, that's why we made it cos he could jump up but refused to even attempt jumping down. Somehow it go higher once he was up. :roll::lol:

Yeah that's Mini hiding underneath. :lol:

Back