• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have any photos of...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...grey/white dutches please?

Just been reading the candle thread and its reminded me of my first ever bunny, Fluffy and i dont have any pics of him as i was only 10 :(

Do you mean blue or steel? There isn't a colour that's just grey? So sorry about Fluffy. :cry:

Here's my blue dutch:
DSCF5008.jpg

He looks so sleepy on that pic bless him. :love: He usually can never sit still! :lol:

When you say grey, do you mean steel, blue, brown-grey or pale-grey? Lots of different colours people describe as 'grey' :) I love dutchies :love:

Sorry my proficiency with bunny colours isn't great. I still call Biccy 'Brown' sometimes lol
The colour I am thinking of is basically the same as Cloud and Mischief and Tinkers bunny. I guess.

Just found a photo of frisky my other bridge bunny :( think tonights going to be emotional as I'm going through photos of family too.

When you say grey, do you mean steel, blue, brown-grey or pale-grey? Lots of different colours people describe as 'grey' :) I love dutchies :love:

know what you mean,

* cough* mine is a "grey":p

biggles my lil tubster is getting on at now at 6 and half
027-2.jpg

my soppy sausage :love:

bit younger
rabbitandfrog064-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back