• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Free Range Space

Bitzy

Mama Doe
:wave: At the moment Dizzi and Rascal are camped out in the spare bedroom (about 7ft x 8ft) and also have the run of the landing (about 10ft x 3 ft). They're only shut in the bedroom at night (because they sound like a herd of elephants running up and down the landing)

Initially OH wasn't keen about having them indoors for the winter ..... but last night he agreed that once Christmas is out of the way they can have supervised free range in the living room and dining room/kitchen in an evening as well as their space upstairs during the day!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaay!! I'm sooo pleased and can't wait ....... Christmas tree will probably be down and put away on Boxing day now! :lol:

It would appear OH is quite liking having them indoors afterall! :D

Bitzy, uh oh! What about the absolutely mahoosive aviary outside? Will they be going back in in spring time?

I told you this would happen! :lol:

Bitzy, uh oh! What about the absolutely mahoosive aviary outside? Will they be going back in in spring time?

I told you this would happen! :lol:

ed225a081f07b1bc22147003035618bcebb.gif

:lol:

Yeah he did mention something about it being able to double as a doghouse (and I'd be well and truly in it)! :lol: :lol:

rofl!

Oh dear.

Well as long as Dizzi & Rascal are happy, thats whats most important... :lol:

Back