• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The other members of my mini-zoo!

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Hello :wave: Thought I'd post some pics of some of my other small pets :)

Firstly we have the mischievous ratties :)

Treasure

newratpicsetc072.jpg

Treasureonchair.jpg

And Honey

newratpicsetc087.jpg

And together

HoneyandTreasureeatgrape.jpg

Then we have my four Albino African Clawed frogs :)

picsofbeanosshed005.jpg

(Splash is the 'veiny' looking one who isn't very well :( )

image-5.jpg

And my three guinea pigs:)

Billie (left) and Tilly (right)

billieandtilly.jpg

Agnes

newratpicsetc031.jpg

And togther

newratpicsetc019.jpg

I have my 12 chickens too and 3 dogs but they belong to my parents really. Hope you liked them :)

Awww, the ratties are gorgeous, as are the piggies. :love::love:

The frogs are very sweet and cool: stupid question, are the under water in the picture? I know some frogs spend more time under water than others.

My frogs are fully aquatic, although they go to the surface to breathe every now and then they can't survive out of water, they live in a 4ft tank. I'd like some land and water frogs one day though :)

What a big family of furries and frogs you have there. :wave:I feel quite lazy with only one bunny to run after (sometimes literally). :oops: I don't think I would be able to tell the difference betwee Billie and Tillie.

Don't feel lazy, bunnies can be hard work!! :) Billie has spiky fur but you can't see in the pics :)

Thanks :D Honey and Treasure keep changing loads, when I first got them Treasure was mainly black, then she went grey with black patches and now she is dark grey and white. Honey used to be Honey coloured (hence the name) and now she is white.

your animal family are very beautiful,I love to see what other pets people have,I Have 20 tropical frogs all different and quite a few reptiles as well as Bunnies,love them :love::love::love::love::love:

I own:

1 Labrador dog
2 Cats (1 Tonkinease, 1 DSH)
1 Hamster
7 Chickens
about 10 tropical fish
2 African dwarf frogs
and obviously R&R the rabbits!

:wave:

Thanks :D What colour are your dwarf frogs rabbitdan? Apparantly my albino frogs are scary :? although they do come to the side of the tank and stare at you for a while!

Honey and Treasure ratties have decided my hoodie is a new toy, they are currently borrowing in it :roll:

Back