• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue in Surrey

Alicia

Mama Doe
I would like to foster for a rescue, and all I need to do now is find a rescue near me. I live in Haslemere, Surrey, which is about 1 hour from London and 30 minutes from Portsmouth. I've emailed Bobtails Rabbit rescue because I thought they were the nearest rescue but their vets is over an hour from my house and if the rabbit had to get to the vet quickly then an hour's drive would be too long for it.
I've had a look on the Rabbit Rehome website for a rescue but I can't find any that are near. Does anyone know of any other rescues near me?

What about the Rabbit Crossing, dunno how far from you, but i know that The Duchess on here takes to do with the rescue, so you could pm her?

There is Guildford Rabbit Rescue, but I heard a while ago that it had closed and they weren't taking new rabbits in, but they might still have some for rehoming that could be fostered. I might try and phone later and find out, but it was closed a couple of months ago so I don't know if they have any rabbits any more.

Back