• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So proud of my mummy doe!!!

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Woke up this morning and the first thing I did was check my Pumpkin to see if she was drinking/eating properly.

Yesterday I noticed one of the buns is a tad wriggly and was trying to wriggle his way out of the nest so I had to pop him back in. Anyway, it turns out my Pumpkin has found a better way of keeping them in! She has moved most of the sawdust in her cage and pushed it right up against the nest and around the box we'd provided for her. It's all compacted right the way round the nest!

I'm so proud of her! As a first time mummy, I think she's doing exceptionally well :) All babies looked full and chubby this morning and were all wriggling about, kicking eachother out the way!

We're only 3 days in but I feel happy about the way things are going! Any vibes for my babies and my mummy doe would be much appreciated :)

Meghanne xxx

Thank you everyone!

If you have a look at the rehoming section, I have put details of my babies up so that in 8 weeks, someone here in RU could give them a wonderful, loving home!

Bit early to post about rehoming but I want my buns to have the best hoomin mamas possible!!!

:)

Back