• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the buns are on the move

mistys_mum

Warren Scout
upstairs :D finally convinced my other half to turn the small spare room into a bunny room its not that small big enough for the cage and the hutch and loads of room for them to play , together when thumpers been neutered until then its seperate time, gonna move them tommorow when the rooms sorted i can have my kitchen back then it was only a temporary measure to put them there until i found room in the house, they have also got diezels dog crate its a xl one so loads of room for the buns :love:

Lucky buns :D Don't think I'll ever get my dining room back :) Ah well tea in front of the box isnt so bad :wave:

Lol ours are in the dining room too. Table is pushed out of the way to make sure there's lots of space for them to run around :lol::lol:

I may be a bit quiet for a few hours, cleaning the buns out and the upstairs room ready for them to move into will post some pics in a bit xxxxxxxxx:lol:

well bunny room hoovered, bunnies moved in and beanie and misty having some free time out ;) thumper is not impressed but he can have his time out in a bit at least i can have bunnie cuddles in peace without the dogs wanted to lick them. they have sawdust, straw and their hay in their hutches:D they got access to the landing as well :p

my cats came from hallwood park lol yeah defo meet up for a coffee or tea :D pm me if you want my msn or facebook xxxxx

u/d

Just been up to check on the buns, let thumper out because beanie , misty and the kits are in a seperate cage and i defo dont want anymore bubbas beanie and misty have been out first and i'll let them out after when thumpers back in :) he's made up cos he can run in and out of the hutch whenever he likes :lol: been climbing on my knee for cuddles as well the bunnies are really happy in their new room xxxxxx:love:

Back