• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evie says 'when the weather outside is frightful...................

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
it's best to stay in & warm your bottom by the fire!!!! :lol:

This little lady ain't daft I can tell you!!! :lol: :love:

She beat Phoebe our cat to the best spot tonight!! :lol:

DSCF5689.jpg

DSCF5688.jpg

DSCF5696.jpg

DSCF5694.jpg

DSCF5693.jpg

:love:

Goodness, she is definitely making a statement, bless her! :love: Where did poor Phoebe pitch up for the evening instead?

Thanks guys :)

Oh that last pic is lovely!! Maybe mine won't mind being in next year after all! :D

I tell you I reckon most bunnies can quite easily get used to being inside ;) :)

Goodness, she is definitely making a statement, bless her! :love: Where did poor Phoebe pitch up for the evening instead?

Phoebe ended up relegated to the settee with me Susan :roll: :lol:

Awwwh :love::love: What an absolutely stunning girl you are Evie (you'd look good with Ronnie ;) ) xx

:shock: only if you send Ronnie to live with us ;) :love:

Last edited:
Not for long! Not if Evie learns through observation (of cats and other bunnies)! ;):lol:

She's already claiming the other settee when Thomas is laid on it!! :roll: :lol:

She now has a habit of jumping up on it to sit with me & bites Thomas to make him move the little madam!! :shock:

Good for her. She knows what she wants and makes sure she gets it. I love her even more now. :love::love:

She's already claiming the other settee when Thomas is laid on it!! :roll: :lol:

She now has a habit of jumping up on it to sit with me & bites Thomas to make him move the little madam!! :shock:

:shock:
Thomas has the patience of a saint. The poor cat not only has to put up with Noah, now he's got Evie bullying him. :shock:
Mind you, my cats run away when being charged by Mr Bunny! :roll:

Back