• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Please for Roly & Pud/ UD post 17

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Roly is at the vet's tomorrow for a check up as he seem's to be very quiet and we are just a bit worried about him. :?

We have been out this afternoon and when we have got back Pud hasn't eaten any of his breakfast and this is not Pud at all, he is also very quiet gave him a quick check and think it could be tummy ache so given him some Zantac and a tummy rub but he is also very very quiet which is not Pud. If no better, think he will be going to vets as well. :?

Please can I have some Vibes for them both

Thank You so Much
Maysie
xx

Last edited:
Oh dear very sorry to see this. Pud off his food! :shock::( Will be thinking of them both tomorrow, and wishing Mike safe journeys with them.

Update on Roly & Pud.

Roly on his way back now from the vets and it's all good he's fine didn't need a dental :D& I sat up with Pud till 4.30 in the morning and he seemed a bit brighter and this morning he had eaten well overnight. So it's all good.

Mike met a RU member at the Vet's all I know is her rabbit was called 'Teddy' if you read this 'Who are you' and :wave:

Back