• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

picsóf kits

ZoeLou

Warren Scout
AvaandGrayRabbit.jpg

AvaandGrayRabbit2.jpg
Allrabbits.jpg
Brownrabbit.jpg

used my sons laptop lol i never thought :wave:

Last edited:
They good Claire thank you. . Ava is just so crafty i really need to keep a bigger eye on her she was hitting the dog earlier on didn't think i saw tut tut x x

This sandy one i must part with. Not happy but it as to be done. If i knew they was same sex females then i would have them together. . And make an excuse to the person who wants! Oh dear what am i gonna do lol i only hate one spare cage x x

It was very very silly mistake. Don't want to be judged! Rebecca sadly as babies by her brother :oops: we had her for 7 months before she had kits. . Let them have their usually run Rebecca was so frigid like could always run fast away. . I saw Alix near her. . I quickly got him . . A silly accident to which when i saw she had babies i cried. X

It was very very silly mistake. Don't want to be judged! Rebecca sadly as babies by her brother :oops: we had her for 7 months before she had kits. . Let them have their usually run Rebecca was so frigid like could always run fast away. . I saw Alix near her. . I quickly got him . . A silly accident to which when i saw she had babies i cried. X

But she has died now? :(

Don't worry I wont judge you. :) The very same almost happened with my 2. Luckily they didn't have any babies and the female is now spayed, male is neutered and another neutered boy is living with them. :D

What a beautiful accident these kits turned out to be. :love:

poor you :( How did she die?

Well Rebecca was always there to greet me every morning. . I said good night to her last Sunday night and kissed her like i do all of them. . Went to feed her next morning i called her. . I noticed a lot of runny poo so i checked the nest house. . she was sat there in the nest. . I just grabbed her because i knew something was not right. I cleaned her cuddled her before i could get her to vets. THey told me i had a very poorly rabbit. ANd she was in a lot of pain. . Her mouth was blue. . Her nose hardly twitching. . I knew. I just did. . They said it was just one of them things. . I feel like it was my fault. I really miss her. X

They good Claire thank you. . Ava is just so crafty i really need to keep a bigger eye on her she was hitting the dog earlier on didn't think i saw tut tut x x

:(:(:( Sounds like she might be a troubled little girl. Is it possible she is jealous of the pets? So glad to hear the kits are okay though - they are goregous :love::love:

Back