• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pics of the horses today

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
first I jumped up on Oscar :love: ( I know naughty me with out a hat, but was just one of those moments :love:)
MeonOscar2.jpg

MeonOscar3.jpg

cuddles for the boy :love:
MeonOscar.jpg

then I thought he I'll have a wee sit on Red .. then remember I have never sat on him bareback :oops:, .. maybe I should have got my hat ... just kidding he was an angel as per :love:

MEonRed3.jpg

meonRed2.jpg

cuddles for Red :love:
MeonRed.jpg

Awww they are both lovely. I love the idea of riding in the snow but the reality is never as good. Cant believe you werent more wrapped up that that you must have been freezing!!

Awww they are both lovely. I love the idea of riding in the snow but the reality is never as good. Cant believe you werent more wrapped up that that you must have been freezing!!

yeah I'm desperate to ride in it too :(, but its just much to dangerous to do anymore than a wee sit on & a wee walk :(, Red has already fallen twice by himself never mind being ridden :shock:

I don't feel the cold loll :lol:, must be my big layer of fat :oops: & the fact that I had been mucking out all their stables just before

Back