• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tesco's "greens"

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
I went into Tescos today to buy some fresh veg for the bunnies,
and found that a lot of stuff was reduced:)D)
Amongst other things I bought a big bag of something that they have just labelled "fresh greens", it doesn't say anything else. Basically it's just big dark green leaves, I know that it's definitely not lettuce...
My question is, does anyone feed their bunnies this? Does anyone know what it actually is?:lol:

Last edited:
My Dad sent me a text from shopping today to say Tesco had no spring greens, only fresh greens - asked him to get them and it turns out this is just what Tesco call spring greens.

Please wash any prepackaged greens/veggies from Tescos - they use quite a strong chlorine solution to wash before packaging as a preservative and steriliser but chlorine can upset the bacteria in the caecum, some buns are more sensitive than others.

Please wash any prepackaged greens/veggies from Tescos - they use quite a strong chlorine solution to wash before packaging as a preservative and steriliser but chlorine can upset the bacteria in the caecum, some buns are more sensitive than others.

This.

Was just about to say the same thing as i read it PL :wave:

I always give their vegetables a wash before they eat them:wave:

My Dad sent me a text from shopping today to say Tesco had no spring greens, only fresh greens - asked him to get them and it turns out this is just what Tesco call spring greens.

I wondered why they did not sell spring greens when looking on their website.

Back