• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for an old Bun

We have just lost (died) one of our rabbits.:cry::cry: Age unknown but we have had her at least 7 yrs and she was a pregnant adult when she came here. She has left behind her 6-7 yr old daughter Dee Dee.

I'm offered rabbits all the time but stand by my 2 rabbits at a time policy. Law of S*** none of my contacts have an oldie. I like my rabbits to have a companion, Dee Dee is on her own now and would like a friend.

We only ever take in needy rabbits - I am looking for an older ( 5+) unwanted bunny that would also like a companion. My priority is now Dee Dee we need a bun that she will like. Jasmin was a soft laid back bun.

Our website is www.smallfurryhotel.moonfruit.com for you to see our facilities

Last edited:
Have you tried Alice at Windwhistle she has lots of buns and some aren't listed on here. I don't think she is too far from you if my geography is correct.

I'm not too far from you, just up the road in Dorset. I had 2 old chaps come in last week. But they are now bonded with my Golden oldies Jemima and Benji.
All my buns are rescues, and you know what it's like when you get one, they all come along like buses. I'll let you know if I get anything suitible in.

I'm not too far from you, just up the road in Dorset. I had 2 old chaps come in last week. But they are now bonded with my Golden oldies Jemima and Benji.
All my buns are rescues, and you know what it's like when you get one, they all come along like buses. I'll let you know if I get anything suitible in.

Thank you

Back