• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Caron

yodelpig

Young Bun
Caron has now been with the Tribe for a good month. She's settled in well, although we've had a bit of a problem at times because she was bullying the bottom piggy Hafina. Thankfully, that has stopped now. Caron is still hard to get hold of, but she has stopped trying to jump out of my hands when I hold her. She's bold enough to come out into the new little nighttime pen (which adds over a metre square to the cage space) with strangers sitting right next to it. I am so chuffed!

Here are some pics:
The new nighttime pen which allows access to the big hay tray in the tv cabinet:
b6981385.jpg

Right in the middle of the scrum!
d3d97981.jpg

Move your bum!
5908f9f3.jpg

A ray of winter sunshine
1167fb41.jpg

Who's dropped a Barbie head on my carpet???
c03004b2.jpg

Caron and the Tribe are wishing you a wheeky Christmas!
846660b2-3.gif

Ooohhh lots of beautiful piggy pics on here tonight! :D xx

Lovely to see how well Caron is doing! I love your set-up too - just showed my husband and said "see, and you think I'm nutty about cage space!" :lol:

Lovely piggles xx

That group shot was hard work because Llewelyn was NOT in the mood and hell bent on jumping of the chair... The Christmas decoration is photoshop indeed!

Here is the latest one from Caron from yesterday:
ecfdcf07.jpg

Back