• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Litter of babies need home

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Zahirre

Physical Description: Too tiny to tell but definite dutch look (seem to be black and white atm but this may change!)
Temperament: Too teeny to tell but mum and dad are both wonderful. They are house rabbits so should be used to noise/cuddles etc when they are ready to go.
Sex: Not sure as of yet but will know before they go.
Neuter Status: Will not be neutered before they go.
Vaccination Status: Will be vaccinated at 6 week and I will cover this cost myself. I would prefer them to be vaccinated before they leave.
Health: Should be in fab health!
Type of home wanted: Loving, wonderful home who will look after my babies as well as they should be!
Reason for rehoming: Unfortunately I don't have room for the full litter :(

3 of the buns will need rehoming. I would prefer that all 3 go together or that they go with the intention of being bonded to another bun.

Thanks,

Meghanne

U/D : There are now 5 babies so 4 babies will need rehoming :) I know I've posted this super early but I just wanted you all to be aware that they are here and will be needing wonderful new homes!

I'll post pics up within the next few weeks when they decide to venture out!

If anyone does have an interest in them, please let me know! I'm not selling them as a breeder... they are an accidental litter so will not want any costs covered. Just a nice forever home for them would be amazing and some updates of how they are too!

Please think of them as a rescue :) If no one has them, then they may have to go somewhere not as loving as many of you could provide. I just don't have the room even though I wish I did!

Pictures of the babies :D

Only 5 weeks till these beautiful buns need new homes!!!!

635.jpg

630.jpg

628.jpg

626.jpg

625.jpg

:D

i dont have room atm. i already have 5 and have just had to seperate 2 of them as they fighting.

do they have to be indoor buns or could they become outdoor buns

i dont have room atm. i already have 5 and have just had to seperate 2 of them as they fighting.

do they have to be indoor buns or could they become outdoor buns

Aw well :p It's ok... I'm sure they will find homes soon!
They can be house buns or outdoor buns, it is completely up to the owner. I only have them as house buns at the moment as my doe and buck are house buns and I wouldn't have wanted my doe to give birth outside in the weather we've had.
I would suggest keeping them indoors till it gets a bit warmer though!

Any possible health issues Zahirre? :wave:

Eg, is there anything up with either parents of the kits, dental etc?

I can probably take these in if you need a rescue space, with a view to rehoming them in the future.

I'm getting a new stable/shed kitted out in two weeks, which will be ideal for them. Until then, i do have some spare 6ft hutches that are sitting doing nothing at the moment.

Let me know if you need any help -pm'd you.

Any possible health issues Zahirre? :wave:

Eg, is there anything up with either parents of the kits, dental etc?

Never, ever had any problems at all with either parents. Dexter is full of life and the only visits to the vets have been for check ups with one instance when he had a teeny cyst under his eye after the cat hit him and caught him with his claws, however, it cleared up within 2/3 days. (They were in the midst of a tumble :S) Dexter also has an amazing temperment and is happy with cuddles and kisses and will be happily picked up at any time.
Pumpkin is slightly timid but again, no health problems and only visits to the vets have been check ups. She also has an amazing temperment and loves to be picked up and cuddled and loves cheek and nose rubs. She's also a groomer and will happily sit and lick us all day long :D
All babies have been handled and are used to daily household noises. They all love nose and cheek rubs and are very curious! I believe in good handling to get them happy with snuggles. As Pumpkin is so amazing in temperment, she has happily allowed me to sneak cuddles and strokes many times without any problems :)
All babies are starting to eat excel pellets and have been started on greens so there will be no problems later on with their delicate tummies! They also love their hay!
They will all be vet checked before they leave and I will not rehome until they have recieved a full bill of health! I will also vaccinate as appropriate :D
Not looking for any payment for them, just possibly a small donation to help with any vacc costs :D

xxx

where abouts are these baies located ?? I :love: the black and white two :L

We are in York but will happily rehome within reasonable distances :D The OH travels a heck of a lot for work so we'd be happy travelling for the right mummy/daddy for our babies :D It's more the homes they're going to rather than the distance we need to travel :D Hence, I have only put these on Ru and will not be advertising them anywhere else. We only want wonderful homes for them... with possible updates and piccies please!!!!! :D

Some updates and pics of babies...

All babies are doing well and are eating and pooping constantly! Thought I's pop some more pics up to see if I can entice anyone :D

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

009.jpg

016.jpg

034.jpg

036.jpg

Mummy Pumpkin watching over :)

038.jpg

All babies have now been sexed :)

The full agoutie is a male as is the full black and white dutch (or, the one who looks most dutch :p)
The rest are all females :D

We have no homes for the babies now as people who thought they could take them, no longer can :( So, if anyone is interested, please let me know! They'll be ready in 3 weeks time!

Back