• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dandelion salad

ZoeLou

Warren Scout
I went to sainsburys today and saw some it as birch leaves oat flakes wheat flakes beetroot pea flakes parley, carrot, marigold blossoms , popped wheat, maize flakes, alfalfa, nettle, cornflower. Ribwort, rose petals and peppermint. Its all dry. . Do you think it would hurt via kits ?

I went to sainsburys today and saw some it as birch leaves oat flakes wheat flakes beetroot pea flakes parley, carrot, marigold blossoms , popped wheat, maize flakes, alfalfa, nettle, cornflower. Ribwort, rose petals and peppermint. Its all dry. . Do you think it would hurt via kits ?

i wouldnt feed it to kits, and only sparingly to adult bunnies :wave:

How old are they? I don't thin the oat, wheat and pea flakes would be too good for them, a mix with just herbs/leaves would be better.

Yes it is unsuitable for rabbits of any age due to the cereal content. I especially would not feed it to 5wk old kits which should really only be feeding from mum and nibbling on hay/pellets when ready.

Back