PDA

View Full Version : dandelion salad

ZoeLou
21-12-2010, 05:32 PM
I went to sainsburys today and saw some it as birch leaves oat flakes wheat flakes beetroot pea flakes parley, carrot, marigold blossoms , popped wheat, maize flakes, alfalfa, nettle, cornflower. Ribwort, rose petals and peppermint. Its all dry. . Do you think it would hurt via kits ?

GrahamL
21-12-2010, 05:33 PM
I went to sainsburys today and saw some it as birch leaves oat flakes wheat flakes beetroot pea flakes parley, carrot, marigold blossoms , popped wheat, maize flakes, alfalfa, nettle, cornflower. Ribwort, rose petals and peppermint. Its all dry. . Do you think it would hurt via kits ?

i wouldnt feed it to kits, and only sparingly to adult bunnies :wave:

louise and Gus
21-12-2010, 05:34 PM
How old are they? I don't thin the oat, wheat and pea flakes would be too good for them, a mix with just herbs/leaves would be better.

ZoeLou
21-12-2010, 05:52 PM
How old are they? I don't thin the oat, wheat and pea flakes would be too good for them, a mix with just herbs/leaves would be better.

5 weeks old x

prettylupin
21-12-2010, 05:56 PM

Yes it is unsuitable for rabbits of any age due to the cereal content. I especially would not feed it to 5wk old kits which should really only be feeding from mum and nibbling on hay/pellets when ready.