• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Snow Bunnies

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I haven't posted any photos for aggges so thought I would post some snow ones today :D They loved it out there, Domino did so many binkies and was running around loads

Enjoy :)

Domino1.jpg

My gorgeous little man :love:

Domino2.jpg

domino3.jpg

Binky Time!

dominoandpebbles1.jpg
"Is there any grass Mum?"

domino4.jpg

Domino is such a little pudding :love:

dominoandpebbles2.jpg
"Yay we founds some!"

dominojelly1.jpg
I have no idea what is going on here!

dominoandpebbles3.jpg
"Mum Im stuck!"

pebbles1.jpg

pebbles2.jpg

Pebbles3.jpg
My little stunner!

Pebbles4.jpg

pebbles5.jpg

pebbles6.jpg

pebbles7.jpg

Jelly wasnt being very photogenic today, but im seeing if theres a few more of her (i took 250 :oops:)

Your bunnies are obviously happy wee chappies despite the cold, wish I could be as happy as them in the snow.:lol:

Your bunnies are obviously happy wee chappies despite the cold, wish I could be as happy as them in the snow.:lol:

We have brought them into the outhouse from their shed as they are just so cold in there overnight, but they do love a mad half hour in the snow. When they had finished I knew it about it! I was sat on the bench and all three just sat infront of me! "Mum weve had enough"

Brilliant photos - I've never manage to catch one of Spenser with all four paws off the ground. :wave:

they look like theyre enjoying themselevs!!

i was surprised at how unbothered cherry seemed by the snow when i let her out for a run round. she is an english so has a really thin coat, and i was worried it would be too cold fo her, but she seemed to really like it :lol: it was cute watching her run round and binky it :love:

they look like theyre enjoying themselevs!!

i was surprised at how unbothered cherry seemed by the snow when i let her out for a run round. she is an english so has a really thin coat, and i was worried it would be too cold fo her, but she seemed to really like it :lol: it was cute watching her run round and binky it :love:

i assume Pebbles has some english in her, because of how she looks, and she definately has the thinnest coat of them all, and is the skinniest, but she went mental!

although, she was very cold the night before we brought them into the outhouse, she was all huddled up and was cold to touch bless her!

We have brought them into the outhouse from their shed as they are just so cold in there overnight, but they do love a mad half hour in the snow. When they had finished I knew it about it! I was sat on the bench and all three just sat infront of me! "Mum weve had enough"

"Novelty worn off now mum, lets back in please!".:lol:

Back