• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebbles is going to be famous! U/D Post 32 piccies!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
In bunny world anyway! I have just had an email from the RSPCA , theyre magazine Animal Action wants to put Pebbles in the magazine "having fun with her friends" :D I sent the RSPCA a letter with her photos in summer of this year on her three year adoption day anniversary, and now they want her in a magazine :D

yay for Pebbles! :D

Last edited:
No theyve been getting on very well recently, think its the cold, bringing them together :lol::lol: Jelly has bit me and mum both really hard within the past 2 days, and then yesterday i picked her up, stroked her under her eye and she actually flopped out in my arms. She is a complicated rabbit :roll::lol:

p.s I have snow photos :D just uploading!

No theyve been getting on very well recently, think its the cold, bringing them together :lol::lol: Jelly has bit me and mum both really hard within the past 2 days, and then yesterday i picked her up, stroked her under her eye and she actually flopped out in my arms. She is a complicated rabbit :roll::lol:

p.s I have snow photos :D just uploading!

Weirdly Poppy and Sweetpea have been snuggling up together a lot recently, if it is the cold weather long may it last!!

*waits impatiently for pictures to upload*

She is going to be in the June or July magazine, with 250 words on her, and how she came into our lives :love:

:love::love:

Will she be signing autographs and making personal appearances, now she's famous? :lol:

Pebbles 250 words has now been sent in along with some lovely photos :D:D Look out for in July 2011! :love::love::love::love:

I had to say about her life etc, so i put alot about their accomodation, what they like to do, sneaked in some home made toy ideas etc and how good it was to get a rescue bun, so hopefully it will do some good aswell !!

xx

Pebbles is no longer going to be in that article, she is now going to be part of a campaign to raise awareness of rescue rabbits and the benefits of rescuing bunnies! :D:D

I dont know where the campaign will be, website, magazine or what, but its exciting :D

Pebbles is no longer going to be in that article, she is now going to be part of a campaign to raise awareness of rescue rabbits and the benefits of rescuing bunnies! :D:D

I dont know where the campaign will be, website, magazine or what, but its exciting :D

:D Brilliant!

Thats brilliant, I missed this thread before :wave:

Back