• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pure Pastures hay :P

rabbitdan

Mama Doe
They love it! it has bits leafs and flowers in it and its quite green and fresh. They really enjoy definatly prefer it to pets at home hay!

They love it! it has bits leafs and flowers in it and its quite green and fresh. They really enjoy definatly prefer it to pets at home hay!

So pleased - told you they would prefer it.:D Did you get it from Scats in Winchester? I've got to try to get there before Christmas, but our local roads aren't very good and I'm scared of slippy sliding the 16 miles.

So pleased - told you they would prefer it.:D Did you get it from Scats in Winchester? I've got to try to get there before Christmas, but our local roads aren't very good and I'm scared of slippy sliding the 16 miles.

yes :)

the main roads are ok, its just when you get out of the residential bit! (i live in harestock)! but my dads really good at driving in the snow anyway, so no sliding.

What about scats in andover?

What about scats in andover?

I certainly know Harestock! The Winchester one is closer to me. I did try to find the Andover one a few weeks ago. Got totally lost and when I eventually found their new place I couldn't find way to get in from the roundabout as it was full of roadworks.:oops: Sure I'll be able to get into Winchester ok though.:)

I certainly know Harestock! The Winchester one is closer to me. I did try to find the Andover one a few weeks ago. Got totally lost and when I eventually found their new place I couldn't find way to get in from the roundabout as it was full of roadworks.:oops: Sure I'll be able to get into Winchester ok though.:)

ok if you cant i can get some tomorow as im going to mildmay vets. although this wont really help as the main roads are clear! :D

Back