• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lighting for Sheds?

Indy

Warren Scout
The buns new shed will hopefully be here soon, just wondering what everyone else uses for lights?! Would be great to be fairly bright in there as I'll prbably be cleaning them out after work in the dark:roll:

Undecided yet as to weather to keep them in the hutches or let them out... although one is a chewer and would probably find some way to escape and go on an adventure...

I have electric in my playhouses and use a round bathroom light at the highest point.I also have lots of those led push lights dotted around the playhouses in case the power goes for any reason, a lesson I learned after last year when rain got into my power box in the garden activating the safety cut out

I have my bunny shed hooked up to the electric, so that's no problem. In the shed down the bottom of the garden, I have a Luxform solar powered shed light. It's really good and was easy to install.

Back