• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone near York in Feb time?

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
I know this needs to go in the rehoming section but it will in around 8 weeks time!

Was just wondering as everyone is so fab on here, if anyone is thinking of adding a bun to their homes? I'm thinking in advance of homes for my babies and I desperately want to find them homes sooner rather than later!

I'm so sad that 4 will have to go and I'm so desperate to find them a forever home with someone who will adore them and look after them properly so that they live to a ripe old age! Unfortunately I don't know anyone who fits that description :(

Meghanne xx

Where in York are you? I'm in Acomb :wave: Sorry I can't help with the buns. I would love babies! :love: I'll keep you in mind though if I hear of anyone interested in getting some in the next 8 weeks. Hope they're all doing well xx

Last edited:
Back