• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im going to check on kits in a min :D

kk_kayla

Mama Doe
im going to go check on my little baby rabbits in 5 minutes.. :)
i check on them every 2 days to make sure they are all ok....(i dont check on them everyday and i dont want to stress my little zebie out shes still very protective over them)
when i check 2 days ago i could start to see what colours they are going to be 2 look like they are going to be all over orange and 2 of them look like they are going to be orange with little smudges of black..:D
they are so active now lol they are still only 9 days old but boiii have they grown now :D:D

no...9 days lol...someone else has a thread and their kits are 5/6 weeks i think lol...mine are defo only 9 days lol
they were born sunday 12th december at about 11pm lol

Oh yerp... I'm a daftie! Lol.

I currently have a litter of 5 kits :) Accidental litter but love them all the same! I check once a day as Pumpkin seems to be totally fine. Even jumps over to me for cuddles when I go in to pop in more food and water! I think I have an odd bunny... lol xxx

Oh yerp... I'm a daftie! Lol.

I currently have a litter of 5 kits :) Accidental litter but love them all the same! I check once a day as Pumpkin seems to be totally fine. Even jumps over to me for cuddles when I go in to pop in more food and water! I think I have an odd bunny... lol xxx

my ones are accidental too lol...my lionhead female turned out to be a male and my other rabbit might be pregnant aswell she made a nest but nothing happened but today shes been scratching and making a nest again so not sure.

zebie lets me pet her and everything but when i put anything in her cage she jumps straight over to inspect so i have to take her out and put her in her carry case to check her kits...how old are yours???

Ah Pumpkin just lets me move the fur out the way and I just have a peek to count them and see if they're wriggling about.
They're only a day and a half old but things seem to be going ok :) Pumpkin happily sits in the cage whilst I look. Don't know if it's got anything to do with the fact that she's a house bun but she does only seem to want me near the cage. Anyone else goes near and we get the panicked squeling!

yh my buns are house bunnies....if i put my hand near her nest she watches it...she trusts me but i think shes a little weary as to what im doing....but she lets me watch if shes feeding them and she had them unwrapped a little yesterday becuase the heating was on and she was happy for me to poke my head in and have a look. look but dont touch lol

Yer, I touched once yesterday to make sure they were all alive and no limbs etc were missing. Since then, it's been all looking.
It's so hard not to check on them all, all the time. I'm such a worrier and I panic so much!
Glad yours are doing ok! I've not had the chance to see feeding time but her cage is covered with a towel to keep her feeling safe.
I'm just hoping they all survive and she's being a good mummy!

yh i was like that the first couple of day i was like is she feeding them...i couldnt tell but then i walked in on her feeding them so i was like phew....rabbits are fantastic mums im in total shock at how good they are. :love: them though...i wont be able to keep them when they get big, my bf wont let me....its going to be so hard to give them away though :cry:

Back