• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit books UD

Leigh

Mama Doe
:wave:

could you tell me the name of that book you showed me when we came round? think the cover was white and it was about bunny nutrition - thanks :D

Last edited:
Hello:wave:

It is

Rabbit Nutrition
by Virginia Richardson MRCVS (coney) ISBN 1-898015-03-1 £6.00

If you have trouble getting it let me know as I know a pet shop that has it in stock and I can give you their details - sure they'd send you a copy.

Helen

thankyou :D

now ordered: When Your Rabbit Needs Special Care: Traditional and Alternative Healing Methods [Paperback] and Rabbit Nutrition :D both from amazon - hopefully they will get here quick despite the snow....

(Duke is sat beside libby cleaning himself, shes basically asleep)

That other book is excellent too. Very helpful and informative. Goes beyond normal rabbit care books and a nice read.

I do so hope that they give you the best Christmas pressie ever by calming down. Let me know if you need anything.

Off out now to buy bunny heating - laters!

now ordered: When Your Rabbit Needs Special Care: Traditional and Alternative Healing Methods [Paperback] and Rabbit Nutrition :D both from amazon - hopefully they will get here quick despite the snow....

oooh this sounds interesting!:D Do let us know how you find it!:D

I was just looking at that on amazon as well - think I might get it after the christmas post has settled down.

Just like to say that I am really happy with both books that we have ordered and would recommend them :thumb:

I have that first one, it's brilliant :)

Back