• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Giants Tameside Rescue

raine

Warren Veteran
Some may have read that Elaine was having to find space for 6 rabbits that the RSPCA could not take. She is already full but could not turn her back on these rabbits.

Rehoming is very slow at the moment and Elaine does not get the time to put all her bunnies on RR, but they are on her website. Luckily she has received some offers of help on this front. Until this is sorted, there are giants at the rescue who need permanent homes.

They are young rabbits 3 and 9 months, mum and daughter.

http://www.tamesiderabbitandguineapigrescue.info/

have a look on my site they are on there and as long as the paperwork and adoption fee and transport can be arranged then yes they can be rehomed to suitable homes

Here are their pics :love::love:

butter.jpg

spread.jpg

Ok I am seriously considering but am doing my homework to make sure a giant will fit in with my household.

Is the bottom pic Spread? Anyway do you have more info about her temperament etc as I have a 3 year old son. Is she neutered? And anything else I can't think of at the minute.

Ok I am seriously considering but am doing my homework to make sure a giant will fit in with my household.

Is the bottom pic Spread? Anyway do you have more info about her temperament etc as I have a 3 year old son. Is she neutered? And anything else I can't think of at the minute.

I dont sorry I am just helping elaine out by listing. If you pm her or give her a call on the no on her website she will be able to help you :D

They are gorgeous arent they. My plan is to have two giants when my numbers have reduced in a few years

If space is needed then I have a spare kennel that the giants can go in until a home is found for them

Back