• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rodge escaped AGAIN!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Called my mum this morning to see if she fed the rabbits for me. Her reply was...

'Jennifer, now is not the best time to call me, ive just had to chase your blinkin wererabbit (thats what she calls him!lol) round the conservatory! He will not be getting fed as I found him on the couch with a bag of mixed veg! (broccoli, carrot & broccoli)'

:lol: He's unstoppable!

rofl!!

I think you are going to need to put something over the top of their pen JT ;)

Bless Rodge. Twice in a week!

Its my own fault I guess! Im going to remove the cardboard box from the pen as I think this is how hes managing to scale the 4ft pen! :lol:

He is the actual Wererabbit! (to all Wallace & Gromit fans out there, you know what im talking about!) :lol:

Its my own fault I guess! Im going to remove the cardboard box from the pen as I think this is how hes managing to scale the 4ft pen! :lol:

He is the actual Wererabbit! (to all Wallace & Gromit fans out there, you know what im talking about!) :lol:

:lol:

I remember this with Biscuit. But he was such a scaredy bun, he'd jump ~3ft, get on top of his hutch in the living room, but was too scared to get back down again, so would sit on top stamping until i came and rescued him :lol:

I think Rodge sounds like such a character :lol:

I think Rodge sounds like such a character

Oh he is, best stunt that he done was jumping on top of his hutch, climbing through the kitchen window & snoozing in the sink! :shock:

He likes to climb, my little monkey-rabbit!:lol:

O dear! I love the bit about him being on the sofa with a bag of mixed veg though. that made me chuckle :lol:

My rabbit Cherry is also an escape artist! Even when I let her run round the chicken enclosure yesterday (which is more than 40ft sqaure!) she was still looking for ways to escape! Her hutch looks like fort knox due to our attempts to halt her little adventures :roll:

Back