• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit listing

elaine

Mama Doe
As I just don't have the spare time to list the rabbits on here I am asking if there is anyone who would be able to do this for me I woudl email all the details and pics, they would just need putting on here, I would be really grateful as I am meeting myself coming back at the moment

Hi Elaine I would be happy to if you were to email me their details. PM me and I will send you my email address. I would need log in details for rabbitrehome or permission from the mods to post in RIN though

:lol: Likewise! I'm just about to start doing them for my local RSPCA, so if you need a third pair of hands let me know.

Elaine, I am so glad that you asked for this help and that members have offered. I can only highlight bunnies that are already on the database, so I would have been no use to you. I cant do photos

As you need to make space for these RSPCA bunnies, Ill highlight the giants on Rabbits in Need, until you can sort out some volunteer help.

thank you I will pm one of the mods for the access to the rabbit in need section for Webkah, the other listing is a problem as I havn't got the access details so will contact tamsin

thank you I will pm one of the mods for the access to the rabbit in need section for Webkah, the other listing is a problem as I havn't got the access details so will contact tamsin

Thanks Elaine let me know. I might not be around tomorrow as I'm in hospital but I am on everyday other than that (probably more than I should be :oops: )

ps Mum still has the lovely Muddle who she had from you - he is all happy living with a wifey bun :D

Last edited:
Back