• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a silly bun mum!

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
Am snuggled up in bed as it's too cold to go anywhere or do anything today... Suddenly heard horrible noises downstairs and panicked, threw the covers off me and ran down our very steep and narrow stairs. Checked under the towels on the cage to see if Pumpkin was ok and of course, she was.

Then heard the horrid noises again and panicked about Dexter... Shouted him and called for him and ran into the bathroom.

The little mite was pushing Phoebe's potty around on the tiled floor! What a way to give me a heart attack!

:lol: owning any kind of animal is enough to make you totally neurotic about any unexplained noises
glad everyhting is ok though.
but now he knows how to get mommys attentions :roll:

I am going slightly mad and nuerotic at the moment! Especially with the new unexpected litter of kits! It's making me a very panicky mummy!

As for Dexie... he knows I'm a sucker for sad bun! My cat has a tendency to paw him on the head if Dexie annoys him and Dexie knows how to play it :p He's currently thumping about my room causing havoc! Lost count of how many times I've told him to get out from behind my drawers! Funnily enough... he does listen though!

Back