• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any advice :)

kirst25

Alpha Buck
My baby's only want to know me when I've got food but when Im
Sat in with them,they just run away from me and it's like this everyday :(

Some bunnys are just like that.

Think it was mentioned on a few of your threads.

Just enjoy that they are happy, with one of their own kind.

Sit with them, without trying to stroke/touch them, let them come and investigate you, they probably just need to get used to you being there rather than as the bringer of food.

Or do what I do and bribe them with food so if they put up with attention I reward with food :oops::oops::oops:

my buns are quite food focussed - they charge me and climb up to see if I have yummies. If not, Kane usually stays for a little stroke then hops off. Sparkle usually grunts and removes herself before having to suffer the indignity of me trying to touch her :lol:
I don't get offended now - they have each other for company and I'm just the supplier of services. They do come and climb on me if I sit down but I'm fairly sure its just to see where the food is :roll:

My Wilmy wants to know and fuss my ALL the time but I'm 100% sure the only reason he does this is he thinks I have food, he's a right podgy greedy beggar!!

55b33a8a.jpg

Aaarrgghh, quick snooze before dinner...

Back