• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Captain Carrot - I think it's bloat.. UD He's gone :(

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Just found him very flat. Have to get dog to Newmarket for CT scan today but tried to get vets appt - only decent vet appt not available til 5. Meanwhile have given metacam, infacol, and about to give zantac.

Please send vibes. I've never seen him this quiet :cry:

Last edited:
Poor Boy :cry:

Sending vibes for him. I am sure that you have already done this but providing a heat source will help him. He may well be hypothermic xx

Oh NO not Captain Carrot!! Come on big boy hope you start feeling better very soon!!! Sending lots of vibes!!!

oh no! :(Sending lots vibes for you hun! C'mon Captain Carrot.......lotsa get well vibes!

Is he feeling any better yet?:?

He's gone :(

Did bring him in to keep him warm. Had vets appointment at 5 with only decent vet available today. He'd had the metacam etc but just went suddenly. Thank you for all the vibes. Will post in Rainbow Bridge later - can't believe it. :cry:

Oh My god. I'm stunned, and so, so sorry. He was so awesome. I feel priviledged I got to meet him.

I'm so sorry.

Binky Free Captain Carrot.

Back