• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badger's Journey UD post 297

We are literally waiting now to see if he needs to be PTS. After his emergency two weeks ago he recovered well, but just yesterday looked different and today his breathing is horrific. There is nothing else the vets can do. Currently he is bright but his nose has been as far in the air as possible. Just wait and see now.

I really wanted Christmas with him.

Also just wanted to add I have consulted with the vet this morning, who knows Badger very well, and we're going to avoid the vets unless Badger is ready to be let go, because there is nothing more they can do for him. Hence why I'm not running off to the vets with him right now. When Badger is awake he is perky and lively, has stuffed his face, escaped his enclosure and nudged me to remind me he is there ALL THE TIME! His problem is sleeping and as long as he wants to be, he will be with us.

Back