• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your bun's favourite treats?

jessieloola89

Young Bun
I was just wondering what treats everybody feeds their little'uns?

Smirnoff is in love with these Egg Biscuits I bought her from Pets Corner. My hamster MiniMoo loves these Yoghurt Drops but Smirny doesn't like them. She's quite picky but I'm really pleased she's so into the egg biscuits! She also really likes Water Biscuits!!! It's so funny to listen to her crunching on them!

Also, I was just wondering what your babies do with their toys? Cos Smirnoff has LOADS of toys but most of the time, doesn't seem interested. Occassionally she'll pick the ball up and toss it around, and her favourite thing in the world is a dustpan!! She LOVES picking it up and throwing it, but other than that she seems uninterested in the toys I bought her?!

Recently I went to the pet shop to stock up on treats for them over Christmas but I wish that Smirny would be more appreciative of her toys! :lol::lol:

I used to give Louie "Carrot crunchers" but he got a bit addicted so he gets no treats now, poor deprived baby! :lol::lol:

I'm a real meanie - mine don't get any treats - except lots of different types of green veg and 'posh' hay.

Pear/Nana.

Biccys fave treats :love:

Nana/Strawberry.

Gingers fave treats :love:

She gets red mowf! Aww! :love:

My 2 love a little piece of pear as a treat.

They also get some other treats (cant remember what they're called!) that are square thingies, hard outside with a fruit middle. They are bunny treats from my local pet shop. My brother likes to give them though as the buns pounce on whoever has the packet!

As for the toys, I brought my 2 lots of nice things and they have pretty much ignored all the 'expensive' toys and mostly play with their toilet roll tubes filled with hay.

Anything edible!

Nah, probably Liz's Bunny Biscuits, but they only get about half one per week. I am also quite mean with treats, but i do give a massive variety of hay & veg

Fenugreek Crunchies but they are banned indefinately until Daisy has lost some weight!

Biscuit: i likes Daisys bunhandles thoughs :(

Ginger: Biccy! :shock: *bunny boxes Biccy's face* Get back in dat litter tway! :evil: I'm not letting Daddy give you a cwunchie later now!

anything that isn't hay basically :lol:
I think overall it would be carrots, grapes and banana. all the really bad stuff obviously :roll:

Haha thanks for all the replies - Smirnoff will steal some of your ideas I think ...

I've spent the morning making her a digging box, filled it up with shredded paper and put it in her run ...

She went outside, tipped it upside down so that all the paper fell out, and then went back inside!

How rude eh! :love:

Liz's biscuits, fenugreek crunchies and a very occasional piece of banana or apple. They also view pellets as treats!

My cheap as chips Biscuit loves nothing more than a 39p Wilko carrot cereal bar.

Badger, however, likes Tesco finest grapes on the twigs. Munch munch munch!

Biscuit: i likes Daisys bunhandles thoughs :(

Ginger: Biccy! :shock: *bunny boxes Biccy's face* Get back in dat litter tway! :evil: I'm not letting Daddy give you a cwunchie later now!

Dudley: Biscuit let me tell you there is waaaay more than a paws worth either side of Her Fattyness!!

Daisy: Fank you Ginger! I shall go and box someone elses earsies now!!

Poppet loves Wilko's popcorn bar-thingie, but that's it. She's not so interested in treats.

Cookie loves Fenugreek Crunchies, apple slices and youghurt drops. And Oat Hay is just the *best* food ever! :lol:

Back