• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snoozin' Bunnehs Galore

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
Charlee;
031-4.jpg

Noah;
028-8.jpg

The naughty duo;
013-13.jpg

010-17.jpg

009-11.jpg

Nomming on their dinner;
017-14.jpg

The following pics were taken over the last couple of nights so lighting wasn't good which is why the photos look "yellow."
025-8.jpg

Naww..Bunny love :love:
022-12.jpg

020-13.jpg

The are such a fantastic pair, looking quite innovcent in these pics. :love: Does Noah need to eat more being a good bit bigger? I've always wondered how shared food work out between different sixed bunnies.

The are such a fantastic pair, looking quite innovcent in these pics. :love: Does Noah need to eat more being a good bit bigger? I've always wondered how shared food work out between different sixed bunnies.

Noah eats significantly more! He INHALES his veggies. It is crazy. I am more worried that Charlee isn't getting enough because he eats so damn quick and he eats so much :lol:

Noah eats significantly more! He INHALES his veggies. It is crazy. I am more worried that Charlee isn't getting enough because he eats so damn quick and he eats so much :lol:

Ah I see ... I suppose you slip her a few extras on the sly.;) I'm quite interested in this, because if I ever got a friend for Spenser I would need to try for a smaller rabbit as his hutch wouldn't really accomodate two Spensers.

Ah I see ... I suppose you slip her a few extras on the sly.;) I'm quite interested in this, because if I ever got a friend for Spenser I would need to try for a smaller rabbit as his hutch wouldn't really accomodate two Spensers.

Even treats - he will eat 4 in the same time she eats 1 :roll::lol:

Noah would be about the same size as Spenser as I would imagine that Noah is around the 3kg mark. Charlee is only 1.3kg. If it becomes an issue, I will just split them when they have dinner but so far they seem to be coping ok. :)

Back